drr Content Policy
drr Review Content Guidelines
Daily Room Rentals (drr) reserve the right to remove any content contributed to a Dailyroomrentals website by members, travelers or any other user of the website (each a “user”) which does not meet the following guidelines. Reviews, review responses, blog forum posts and any other content submitted by a user (collectively the “contributed content”) are the subjective opinions of the user who posted the content (the “user” or “publisher”). Such content is not the opinion of Dailyroomrentals and is not endorsed by us.
While we encourage all users to post only information that is accurate, truthful an respectful Dailyroomrentals is not a fact finder and will not be put in a position to determine the legitimacy of contributed content. All users should know that their contributed content could subject them to misrepresentation or defamation claims, which Dailyroomrentals will not moderate or arbitrate.
Contributed content must adhere to the (including, but not limited to property listings, reviews and responses) Terms and Conditions of the Dailyroomrentals website in which such contributed content is posted on as well as the following guidelines:
- A review must be submitted within 30 days of the date of stay.
- Users who post content must have all legal rights to post the content.
- The content must be directly related to its purpose. Examples include:
- Property listing descriptions must relate to the property.
- Property listings should not direct travelers to third-party websites or listings
- Reviews of a property must focus on either the traveler’s or the travelers guest experience renting the from the room member or the member’s experience renting the property to the traveler.
- Reviews and responses should not disclose the physical location or neighborhood details of the property.
- Members have the ability to change or negotiate the rate accepted for a property, reviews and responses should not disclose the actual rates charged by the member.
- Users cannot post a review or response for the direct purpose of forcing the other party to pay or return funds or any other purpose that can be construed as blackmail or extortion.
To submit a review, a traveler or member must meet the following requirements:
- The traveler or member must be able to provide verification and evidence of the stay. Verified evidence includes:
- Possessing a receipt of property access information from drr’s Mobile App or Website
- Payment made in accordance with the rental agreement whereby the traveler arrived and had to stay at an alternative property due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Members may not review a property that he or she owns or manages and travelers may not review themselves.
- All users submitting a review must also be able to validate his or her identity or email upon submission.
- Daily Room Rentals Customer support/Resolution Center is unable to edit reviews on a user’s behalf. A user may contact Customer Support to remove their published review.
- In the event of legal action pertaining to contributed content, we will remove the relevant contributed content only upon receipt of a final Court Order demanding removal.